Dermatitis is a common skin condition. It causes inflammation of the skin. There is a different type of dermatitis. All caused by the skin responding to allergens or irritants. Dermatitis is usually red, itchy skin, and become blistered and weepy.
There are many causes of dermatitis. There are different types of dermatitis given bellow:
- Contact dermatitis.
- Atopic dermatitis
- Neuron dermatitis.
- Stasis dermatitis.
- Oral dermatitis.
- Seborrhea dermatitis.
Toilet seat dermatitis is a cause of dermatitis. The toilet seat dermatitis causes skin inflammation
Symptoms of dermatitis:
- Dry, Reddish, itchy skin indicate kind of dermatitis. And skin inflammation.
- Red rash that is skin exposed to an irritant is probably contacted dermatitis.
- Red itchy, weeping, etc suggest nummular dermatitis, common in older people who have dry skin and live in dry environments.
- Scaling, sometimes skin appearing inside the lower legs and around the ankles, its indicating stasis dermatitis.
Toilet seat dermatitis:
Toilet seat dermatitis causes skin inflammation and buttocks thigh, the research say can stop the discomfort and painful rashes and Itching. Exploration Bernard Cohen, MD, directors of pediatric dermatitis and children’s center at johns Hopkins said that “”Dermatitis toilet seat one of the legendary conditions describe in medical manual see in underdeveloped countries. One that Younger pediatricians but do not come with their daily practice.
At the time in 1927 first exposure to toilet seats and wood coating paints associate was responsible for skin.
In 1980 and 1990 most of the public and the owner the plastic timber have readily the available toilet seat covers .the toilet seat was changed that investigators say led to a dermatitis decline in the state.
To avoid recommended toilet seat dermatitis research and the following steps:
- Toilet seat covers in a public place such as school hospital bathrooms and school bathroom is toilet used. These cover are widely major in retails stores.
- Everyday cleaning of toilet seats and bowls.
- Use plastic toilet seat replaces woodenly.
- Do not use harsh brand cleaners, which cause skin irritants .like phenol or formaldehyde.
- We can use rubbing alcohol and hydrogen peroxide instead because it is effective for on the skin.
At last, we can say that Toilet seat dermatitis continues to be a common condition in children around the world. So we are clean our toilet seat regularly .if we are clean toilet seat regularly we can exemption many dermatitis and skin irritants