Allergy occurs when a substance which is an immune reaction of the skin sensitive triggers. It affects as a rule only the area that came in contact with the allergen.
You can greatly to an allergen, such as poison sensitized to single term ivy. Weaker allergens multiple exposures over several years require trigger an allergy. Once an allergy develops against something, even a small amount of it can cause a reaction.
Toilet seat allergic causes skin irritation around the buttocks and thighs, the researchers say can stop the discomfort and cause painful rashes and itching. In a press relief, exploration Bernard Cohen, MD, director of pediatric dermatology at Children’s Center at Johns Hopkins, said the dermatitis toilet seat one of those legendary conditions described in medical manual saw in underdeveloped countries, but one that younger pediatricians do not come with their daily practice.
If our small analysis is an indication of what happens, we must ensure that the state is on the radar of all pediatricians. The toilet seat dermatitis causes skin irritation around the buttocks and thighs. If not treated properly, the researchers say that the discomfort persists and can cause painful rashes and itching.
The condition was described at the time in 1927, first, exposure to toilet seats and wood coatings, paints and coatings associates were responsible for skin irritation.
In the 1980s and 1990s, most of the public and the owner, the plastic timber have readily available toilet seat covers toilet seat was changed that investigators say led to a dramatic decline in the state.
To avoid Recommend toilet seat dermatitis, researchers, and the following steps:
- Toilet seat covers in public places such as hospitals and schools bathrooms toilets used.
- These covers are widely available in major retail stores. Empirical added that allergy covers toilet seat has not been reported in the medical literature.
- Cleaning of toilet seats and bowls daily Use.
- No abrasives white markings, which often contain skin irritants such as phenol or formaldehyde.
- Replace wooden toilet seats with plastic.
- The use of hydrogen in alcohol and place because they include, but are still effective gentle on the skin.