Gastroenteritis is an infection of the intestines. It causes diarrhea and it also causes to be sick, and tummy pain and other symptoms. The main risk is a lack of fluid the body. The main treatment is to be lots drinks. Which aims is to be avoiding dehydration you should also eat normally as possible. if you are suspicious and dehydration see a doctor ,or and if you have to worry symptoms as those which are listed below:
What causes gastroenteritis?
There are many ways of gastroenteritis can be spread:
- Contact with someone who has the virus
- Contaminated food and water
- Unwashed hands and going to the bathrooms and changed diaper
The most common causes of gastroenteritis is a virus and its flu can be caused by many different kinds of viruses, there are main virus rotavirus and nor a virus. Another bacteria and shield are often passed around in day care center. It is spread from person to person.
And it is a common source of infection is contaminated food and drinking water.
There are also other unusual ways to get gastroenteritis:
- Heavy metals in drinking water
- Eating a lot of acidic foods, like citrus fruit and tomatoes
- Toxin that might be found in certain seafood
- Medication such as antacids laxatives and chemotherapy a dry
Symptoms of gastroenteritis:
Symptoms begin one or two days after infection and included:
- Watery diarrhea
- Nausea and vomiting
- A headache, muscle aches and joint aches
- Fever, chills
- Sweating, clammy skin
- Abdominal cramps and pain
- Lose of appetite
- Weight loss
Treatment of gastroenteritis:
- Drink extra fluids with and between meals, if you have difficult to Drink, you try very small amounts of water and ice chips.
- Avoided fruit juices and do not replace minerals and can actually increase diarrhea.
- Eat food in small amount and let your stomach recover
- Get lots of rest and you may feel tired swing medications or give to weak.
- Check with doctors and taking medications and giving them children
Preventing gastroenteritis raise of toilet seat:
- Wash your hand properly after using the bathrooms, before food preparations.
- If someone sick in your household doesn’t share kitchen utensils plates and towels.
- Do not eat, and undercooked foods.
- Wash fruits and vegetable properly.